Wednesday 9 July 2008

Since this time last week I have:

- Finished one good book and one meh book. I think I'll do a book post next, once i finish my current one. Try and bring in the bookworms to this blog.

- Found out the (I think, now) final lineup of Reading 2008, as the last stage (new bands tent) was added. It's abit meh, considering that one of the only bands i'm interested in (Dan le Sac vs Scoobius Pip) clash with Rage Against the Machine AND Babyshambles. One of their songs below. It's fookin brilliant.


That said, Does it Offend You, Yeah? Have been added to the bill :D Which Im fuckin' psyched about.... they look mentally awesome live. Video below



- Decided that Jay Z actually isn't too bad, and was certainly the best headliner at a (pretty poor) Glastonbury festival. Not like I watched or anything, it was on TV.

- Finally buckled and started watching Skins from the start, season one.

- Had my first gay experience, which was interesting, but certainly not something id like to repeat.*

- Wasted alot of time on... ahh shit i've forgotten the name of the site. Fun games though. I'll edit this post when me friend reminds me of the address...

*I should point out at this point that it was to see two girls kiss, so it was worth it, probably.

No comments:

Free Blog Counter