Tuesday 26 August 2008

I'm Back! (Again)

So, as once again I'd forgotten to say I was taking a brake from the blog, I was at Reading festival the last few days, and it was perhaps the best weekend of my life thus far. I'll blog it properly another day.


Meanwhile, try this thing
http://www.findyourtribe.co.uk/

From the looks of it, it appeared to be pretty good, but then the results are pretty wank.
Apparently I'm 'PC World' 'With Signs of being a Trendy'. I guess I answered too honestly. Just because I know how to use a computer, use facebook, and have this blog doesn't mean I don't value 'human interaction' and in fact haven't 'not left your room for a week or so'. Add to that I've never dated someone met online, very rarely buy things online, and only watch tv only cause our tv sucks and you're left with a big pile of fail.

No comments:

Free Blog Counter